Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vancouver Island Beach Engagement Session with Kaori and Eric


I couldn't pick a favorite in this session! Kaori, Eric and I met on one of the sunniest beautiful days so far this summer. We had a great day and I am very excited for their Quadra Island wedding this summer. Kaori's parents will be flying in from Japan and Erics parents from Quebec. It will be a small but intimate beach wedding with a very large bon fire. I am totally excited for these two. :)  Congratulations to the both of you, we are going to capture some beautiful moments on your wedding day.. I just know it. 

Let me know what you think! :)








of course the sun flair photo
can't forget the beautiful ring




2 comments:

Kaori said...

THANK YOU, Tanya. Those pictures are all wonderful !!
( our favorite is 5th pic from the top ! )
I am now really excited about our wedding pictures !

Tanya Wood said...

You are most welcome and thank you guys for trusting me with your photography. We are going to capture some really great moments. So exciting!!!!

Post a Comment