Monday, May 04, 2009

Forest, rapids, falls... a beautiful day



I had yet another wonderful engagement session this weekend. The day started off with me spilling coffee on my newly bleached white shirt(of course, leave it up to Tanya), running a bit behind I was hoping to pull up to smiles and not angry faces. I had not met Brandon yet so I was not sure I was leaving a great impression. However, he didn't know I spilt coffee on myself! I pulled up and I saw smiles. :oD

This session included Brandon and Kelsey. Two wonderfully down to earth people with a huge future ahead of them. They will be getting married in a small intimate wedding on the beach not far from where I live. Here are some images of their session... I'm really loving the black and white images in this session. :)  Congratulations Brandon and Kesley!! Please leave me a comment, it always makes my day. 




i love this pic...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab... as always love the one with the couples feet at the top and them in the reflection.... so great!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awesome work Tanya....LOVE looking at your pictures.
Cathy in PEI

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!! Thanks for the awesome photo shoot that really didn't even feel like a photo shoot! I can't wait for our wedding day :)

Kelsey & Brandon

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, they are beautiful!

Christina *bridesmaid* :)

Tanya Wood said...

Thanks so much everyone! Big smiles over here. :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING WORK GIRL! You have talent!

Kylee (Alberta)
Can't wait to meet you.

clippingimages said...

Thanks to share these nice photos.........
havenlife@rocketmail.com

Post a Comment