Thursday, October 16, 2008

What do you get when you have a baby and a tree?


This past weekend was so much fun.. The fall air, the beautifully changing leaves...
I had two shoots; one of an amazingly wonderful, cute and beautiful family (pictures soon) 
and one of an incredible baby Axel.  Axel is THE cutest thing... 

Okay, I say that about every baby... but give me a break! Look at him! 

This little guy is 4 months old and and the child of a pretty amazing couple, 
Miranda and Dwight Bakkan.   Miranda and I met at the Rick Hansen fundraiser. Her husband Dwight is also quadriplegic, but enough about the men in our lives, 
check out this super cute babe!.. 

Thanks for being such a great sport Miranda and grandma!!!! Who else would let me put their baby in a tree or on rusty cars???   I hope you enjoy these, 
and please, as always, feel free to leave me a comment. :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like capturing Nature's finest, forever. Nice work. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Tanya! I love these photos! You have really captured Axel's personality. We had so much fun and we can't wait for another occasion so we can do it all again! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment