Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Family

The ocean, the forest, what makes a better background than that?
Cute kids, a loving family and humor, what makes better clients that than??

As much as I love the fun of being in a studio, I really enjoy being a natural light photographer and
being surrounded by the natural scenery of Vancouver Island.

Donna and her beautiful family were totally up for a long walk to the beach. I got to know her family a bit before we started the shoot and couldn't be happier. We even made some connections with mutual friends, what a small world... What a wonderful family.. CUTE!!! Pretty, handsome, funny! I have posted quite a few pictures here and had to tell myself to stop... please post comments. I would love to hear what you think of my photography.

These are just SOME of my favorites and I hope you enjoy them. Thank you so much for calling me and trusting me with your family photos. I really hope you are happy. :)

And for those of you who ever need an at home hairdresser (she comes right to your house!!),
email Donna!! hairigo@telus.net















3 comments:

Vernon said...

Cute kid's pics

Anonymous said...

wow.. Beautiful photos ! <3

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always Tanya, I love the photo of Donna and Rick in the back with the cuties up front!
Another Great Job!

Post a Comment