Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Vancouver Canucks

If I wasn't that big of a fan before, I sure am now! Experiencing front row, right behind Luongo, watching all the action, squinting at each puck that hit the glass, seeing how big those guys are, hearing the crowd yell and cheer was SO awesome!  Here are a few images I took from our seats. :) Enjoy!

Ok... so someone has commented that my photos are illegal.  I don't want anyone suing me for posting photos of my family trip to see our first hockey game together, 
so I have taken them down.
 
If you know about the laws when it comes to putting pictures 
of famous people on blogs, lemme know! :)  





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but it's illegal to post photos taken of any NHL team in action online in any form. You may consider taking these down before someone else finds them.

Post a Comment