Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family in the sun




I love this family! Nicole was one of the first people to call me up and ask me to take family photos for her last year. The pictures turned out pretty well, but I think this year they are even better! Especially that the entire family was involved.   It's neat to stay in contact with friends and clients this way, watching their children grow and get to know you. It's such an honor to be out there sharing in a fun day.  I love how much kids say,  "CHEESE!!!!!"  I really hope you like these and thanks so much Nicole and Family for your continued support. :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, you have definitely found your calling in life....these pics are beautiful, as are all the others you have taken!!

Tanya Wood said...

Thank you so much Bree... :)

Post a Comment