Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Campbell River Photographer

ok.. so I want you to let me take photos of you.. But I have not yet showed photos of myself!? That's not fair now is it?

Last summer I married a very incredible man.. He has made all of my dreams come true and I love him and his boys so so much...

Erin Wallis was our wedding photographer. From the moment I met her, I smiled. She did such a great job and is truly one of the biggest inspirations for me starting photography. I first contacted McKinnon Photography.. who was booked.. an amazing photographer for sure! I searched SP Photo, she's a really nice gal too...it's so hard to choose a wedding photographer! :)

However, Erin was the gal for us.. Thanks again Erin for being a part of our day. Here are just a couple of my favorite images from our wedding.

Introducing..............................me! :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
ox

Post a Comment