Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Campbell River Lodge Wedding






I feel like I've known Laura and Jaysson forever! It was so much fun being a part of their wedding day. From the moment I met Laura at her house, the walk to the Campbell River Lodge and all the picutres in between, I couldn't help but keep smiling. Her bridesmaids were beautiful, she was beautiful, her dog very very cute!! Jaysson looked so proud being up front and he should be! His groomsmen were great, dad and son! What an awesome pair. Thank you to the kind patron of the Campbell River Lodge who let us take some pictures by his hotrod!

This is my last wedding booked for this summer. :( Although next summer is starting to book!! I'm very excited!! Thank you once again to all the great couples I had the opportunity of meeting this summer.


This is what marriage is about, friendship and true love all packaged into one. I have so many pictures to share, but for now here are a few of my favorites. It was a pleasure being your wedding photographer Jaysson and Laura, and I wish you a world of love and great times.






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, yoiu are amazing at what you do! What great photos!
Cheers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have personally seen many of Tanya's photos and her work is absolutely breathtaking! I would definately have her do my wedding photography and recommend that others do too!!!
Thanks Tanya for sharing your beautiful work!

Post a Comment