Monday, July 20, 2009

50 years of love.. :0)



I mostly photograph weddings and meet couples when they are fresh and new in a loving relationship, it's so wonderful to be a part of their celebrations. The nervousness, the gittyness, (is that a word?) the excitement.. I always hope the couple will be together forever and truly happy in their future lives together. When Tom called me up to take photos of him and his family, I wasn't expecting a 50th wedding anniversary! That's something you don't hear of much these days. For two people to love each other through thick and thin, in sickness in health... like these two have, is unfortunately not the norm these days; but when I see couples like my grandparents, couples like Ann and Tom, I thank my lucky stars to have fallen in love. I hope to feel the same way I do in this moment, 50 years from now.

Congratulations to Ann and Tom! You and your family were a pleasure to photograph. Here are just a few of the images.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tanya.
Ann

Post a Comment