Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dana + Rob = 2 babies!



You know when you meet people and you just know they are going to be wonderful parents? Well, that's how I felt when I met Dana and Rob.  Both very nice people with two babies expected in the next couple of weeks. If the love between these two is anything compared to what they will provide their children, then these children will be extremely lucky. 

Here are some images from Dana's maternity shoot and in no time at all, we will be seeing their two beautiful babies.  I'm thinking one will be a boy and one a girl. :) That's my guess anyway. :)  

Dana looks simply natural and beautiful.. 




aww the love..






one of my favorites of Dana.. So natural.
Good luck Dana and Rob. I'll be thinking about you. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures..wow!!
Ann

Dionne said...

These photos brought tears to my eyes, tears of awe. Tanya, you have done such a wonderful job of capturing the beautiful miricle that they two loved childern are and will be. And a smoking hot subjet too!

carles Comella said...

Sensacional serie de fotografias.

Tanya Wood said...

Thank you everyone! Dionne, you are so sweet.. Dana is totally a smoking hot subject! ;) Guess I'll see you tomorrow!!! Sleep well Dionne. :oD

Post a Comment