Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Collection from 2007-08 Beautiful British Columbia

Here is quite a long slideshow (10 minutes) of photos I have taken in the past couple of years. I have taken these photos from 4:00 in the morning, sitting on a beach waiting for the sun to rise with my tripod and camera ready, to 2:30 in the morning for the perfect full moon.  Most of my images are from local trails, walks along beaches, winding through forests, up mountains and across the ocean in a boat to local islands. I hope you enjoy these images and for more slideshow fun, visit Shot in the Dark Coffee and Sandwich bar in Campbell River.   Thanks for the continued support everyone. It's been a great couple of years so far and I CAN NOT wait for this summer to begin. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great year Tanya. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see your wedding photos throughout the summer xo

Post a Comment