Monday, May 19, 2008

Totally Editted Black Bear




I created something pretty neat and thought I would share.


This Black Bear was the first Black Bear I have ever seen wild in person... ok, minus two cubs. He/she? was just grazing in the grass and eating it as he went along. I think he posed for me :) This "Black Bear" was more of a dark brown or cinnamon. I read on the government of BC's wildlife page, that there are 6 subspecies of Black Bear in BC. The one described for Vancouver island is the Ursus americanus vancouveri. Although, I tend to think this guy is a Ursus americanus cinnamomum... cause he was cinnamon. lol Black Bears also have that distinct V on their chest. If only I could have hugged him. :)


This print is available for sale. Start thinking of Christmas early this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment